This zero waste bamboo soap rack makes it easier for your soap or shampoo bar to dry between uses for a longer lasting bar.
Friendly Soap has confirmed to Lovethical that the following categories can be applied to this product:
More Product Information
The design of this soap rack allows good ventilation of your soap or shampoo bar when it's not in use. This is great, because the drier the bar is between uses the longer it will last.
Made from bamboo. Sustainable and antibacterial by nature and, compared with regular wood, bamboo absorbs little moisture and does not shrink or swell. Perfect!>
Please note that product information is gathered from both the manufacturer's website and our conversations with them, and they've also signed our cruelty-free declaration form.
The conditioner bar is wrapped in a Packaged in a 100% recycled and recyclable box.
Product & Company Values
This company has signed our cruelty-free declaration form, confirming to Lovethical that this product has not been tested on animals, and that the company is cruelty-free.
This company is Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified.
This product is vegan.
This company only sells vegan products.
This company is a British business.
This product was made in the UK.
Friendly Soap donates 10p from every website order to international charity Just a Drop, and they support the community group Treesponsibility.
The company that made this product is an independent business.
There is no palm oil in this product.
This product comes in plastic-free packaging.
This product comes in 100% recyclable packaging.
This product has been handmade.
- Leaping Bunny approved by Cruelty Free International.
- The Vegan Society.
- Living Wage Foundation (ensures that all employees aged 18 and over, including certain classes of contracted staff, are paid at least the living wage).
- Fair Tax Mark Certification (a not-for-profit social enterprise that recognises organisations that pay the right amount of corporation tax at the right time).
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy Label (an independent, not-for-profit that helps shoppers choose genuinely ethical products and services).
About the Company
Friendly Soap – a West Yorkshire based soap manufacturer - make high-quality and wonderfully scented products, specialising in soaps. They are as passionate about making these products as they are about their company values; they proudly put animal welfare, the environment and workers' rights before profits, and they go to great lengths to minimise their impact on the planet and its wildlife.
Some standout ethical practices that they have are:
- All their products are vegan and cruelty-free.
- They use cold-processing methods to manufacture their products (so their soap is totally biodegradable and free from any by-products).
- They minimise their carbon footprint by pouring, cutting, stamping and packing their soaps by hand in the UK.
- Their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable.
- They are totally plastic-free, right down to the brown paper tape they use for deliveries.
- They use poppy seeds and hemp bran instead of microbeads.
- They don’t use harmful preservatives or foaming agents – no SLS or parabens.
- Their shea butter is bought from a women’s worker cooperative in Ghana.
- Their coconut oil is from coconuts guaranteed not to be harvested by slave monkeys.
- Their olive oil is from a company called Migasa that guarantees not to use the super-intensive, night-time harvesting methods that lead to a great number of bird deaths.
Alongside all of these ethical practices, they succeed in making high-quality and incredible smelling products that are perfect additions to any bathroom or shower.
Delivery Information and Packaging
Our current delivery details are as follows, but please note that these are liable to change (and please do get in touch with us if you would like to see any different options here that are better suited to you!)
Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 working days) - £3.95
Royal Mail 2nd Class (2-4 working days) - £2.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working days) - £7.95
Royal Mail Tracked 48 - £6.35
FREE 2nd Class shipping on all orders over £20
Please note that we are currently only delivering to the UK. If you are from outside the UK and would like to make an order then please get in touch, as reviewing the possibility of international shipping is on our to-do list!
We will deliver your chosen products in plastic-free, recyclable and vegan packaging.